Happenings at Big Brothers Big Sisters

The BBBS of Central Texas blog is a fast, fun, and easy way for everyone to read about the latest goings-on at the agency. This blog is kept by BBBS staff members who just want to describe, from their individual perspective, what is happening in and around the office. Please keep checking out our blog, offer feedback, and share stories reflecting how BBBS has positively impacted your life or the lives of others.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Bigs Blog Too!



Thanks, BBBS, for hosting the pumpkin carving event! It was a lot of fun. Punam and I ended up with a jack-o-lantern that we really loved. We were inspired by a template with an eye, a winking eyelash, girly lips and a nose. Then, Punam added the extra touch of freckles and stars around one of the eyes. It was so cute! Punam wanted to take it home to show her mom, so we did. I wish I had brought a camera to take a picture of it.

After the event, Punam and I went home to visit with Mom and her little brother Dylan. We hung out for about half an hour or more. It was nice to catch up with everyone.

Thanks for these magical moments!
-Big Sister Yia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home